To make the best ever, most amazingly delicious, insanely good, very easy, super duper addictive, not enough superlatives to describe it goat cheese dip!
I truly made up this recipe on my own. I was walking through the grocery store thinking about dip (as one does..) and I thought that this particular flavor combo would be delicious and somewhat “skinny”. I’m a Weight Watcher for life and so I try to make my recipes have low Smart Points so I can eat more of it. This one comes in at 4 points per 1/4 cup, which isn’t amazing but when you pair it with cut veggies or low-point chips it makes a decent snack! And a 1/4 cup is a lot of dip, actually!
What I Need
- 5.3oz Plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 oz Log Goat Cheese
- Italian Dressing Package
- Crushed Red Pepper
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
Who is Helping Me
My family seemed to have no problem devouring this dip. They also struggled to find enough superlatives to describe its amazingness.
Who is NOT Helping Me
Goat cheese is a LOT of WW Smart Points. I wish it could have just a little less so I could eat more dip and not blow my points for the day too badly.
How I Did It
The Best Ever, Amazingly Delicious, Insanely Good, Very Easy, Super Duper Addictive, Not Enough Superlatives to Describe it – Goat Cheese Dip!
Yields: 1 1/4 cups • Serves: 6 • Serving Size: 1/4 cup • Smart Points/Serving: 4
- 5.3 oz container Plain Greek Yogurt
- 4 oz Goat Cheese (softened)
- 2 Tbsp dry Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- In a small mixing bowl, soften goat cheese in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Scoop out some sundried tomatoes onto a cutting board and chop fine until you have yielded 2 Tbsp of chopped tomatoes
- Add sundried tomatoes, 5.3 oz container of greek yogurt, 2 Tbsp dry Italian Dressing Mix and 1 tsp of crushed red pepper (or more depending on your preference) to goat cheese and stir until well combined
- Place it in a fancy dish and serve with cut veggies (0 points) or a low-point chip.
- TRY to limit yourself to 1/4c but it’s really hard to resist scooping more!
Would I Do It Again?